Theoretically, each of us could not fix the car yourself using specialized and authorized repairers, yet everyone could own design, wymurować and finish the house without a construction company or sell a car without the help of a commission, or to lead his case in court without a lawyer, but are you sure it is able to do it cheap, safe and well, and this effectively, in the shortest possible time, and yet according to the law?
Consciousness of most people, buying or selling real estate on the many dangers lurking on the real estate market participants and on how to ensure the security of transactions and the magnitude necessary to implement activities related to the purchase or sale of real estate is usually negligible, because most of the active participants in the market lies in the belief that itself even without the experience to carry out your transaction.
The truth is, however, quite different, because the security of transactions can provide only someone who has years of experience and knows how to avoid various pitfalls and eliminate the threat.
That person is the agent, and although a common opinion among the uninformed is one in which everyone assumes that the agent obtains an offer from one client to another and it shows the invoice, then let`s look at the code below the list of tasks necessary to complete the transaction and consider whether any not having experience man is able to do it yourself without the help of an expert.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES WHICH IS BOTH NECESSARY IMPLEMENTATION IN THE SALE, OR THE PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE:
1. First Check the legal status of the property, which requires:
- identify property owners
- verification of its powers by a person offering to sell a property and determine the news of these powers,
- check the documentation of the real property owned by the offeror for sale for completeness the legal requirements for the sale depending on the type of the property,
- News comparison and verification of documents held by the seller with the facts of entries in the records of state and local, often by personal visit,
- identification of the person or persons entitled to sell the property and confirm their unanimous will in this area, often through personal contact,
- identify any deficiencies in the documentation and legal ways and limit their terms supplement,
2. Second Implementation of inventory of the actual property, which in turn requires:
- Draw up a description of the property on the basis of statements seller
- Describe verification by individual examination and a visit to the property,
- Photographic documentation preparation, during the personal inspection,
- Identification of the property and any potential threats of physical properties, as well as objective and impartial determination of the pros and cons of the property,
3. 3rd Checking the state of the burden of debt and the level of potential for the property, which among other things requires:
- Obtain written confirmation of the offices of state and municipal debt levels relative to taxes and any other fees required by law, local communities, often through a personal visit to the offices and download current copies, sketches from a map, document, etc.
- Checking and verification of the current entries in the registers to determine if any charges easements and other legal limit loads, often through personal visit and download a copy of the current,
- Written examination and verification of the level of debt to utilities and other services for the property, often by personal visit followed by a specially prepared in advance and sent a written inquiry,
- Checking and verification of the current status of debt to banks and other lenders and lenders, often by personal visit and download the relevant certificates,
- Identify opportunities and ways to regulate the sale of any debt,
- Determining the ways and means and the extent of permissible law, any load photos,
4. 4th Determine the most current, realizable property prices, which requires:
- Bid comparison with the price of similar properties expected by the seller and the actual transaction prices on the basis of transactions in recent times on the local market, often with access to a variety of independent sources and preparation of analysis,
- The potential advantage of the additional services of the appraisal by a qualified appraiser,
- Present a comparison of the expectations of the person concerned, the sale or purchase in relation to the current real and achievable price of the property,
- Determine the current state of the local market and the functioning of the demand the supply side, often on the basis of the analyzes and forecasts,
5. 5th Summary of findings and the closing of the transaction, which requires:
- Write down all the findings made during a series of meetings with the other potential party to the transaction in order to protect against any unexpected change in position relative to the findings so far, such as renouncing the furniture arranged to leave the property or equipment, or a complete change in prices which the parties have agreed in advance, or at least prior to the withdrawal of any existing arrangements,
- Select and arrange notary signing period, whether a preliminary agreement transferring ownership or transfer of ownership of the final agreement,
- Familiarize themselves with the content of the prepared notarial contract compliance intention of both parties to the transaction and the interests of the proper legal protection buyer or seller, if necessary, submit comments and requests for amendment or correction of records prepared by the notary office of the draft agreement.
Only the above steps makes it possible to safely carry out the transaction in accordance with the law, but is that all?
Well, no, because it is still more steps that need to be done before when you are selling!
6. 6th Develop advertising and ways to reach potential buyers also requires:
- Description of the preparation of attractive advertising and offers,
- Devise ways and places an advertisement, to a wide and effective reach potential stakeholders,
- Input prepared to offer a number of national and international pay and free Internet portals and advertising services,
- Execution of advertising materials, a banner hung often offered to sell the property due to their high efficiency among the uninformed, and potentially interested neighbors and people accidentally encountering a form of advertising,
- Take out ads in selected and tested the effectiveness of the media,
- Respond to inquiries received via email from places publication of advertisements,
- Mobility, availability and willingness to receive phone calls from people who could be interested, often also from the large number of speculators and Fake doctors who claim, seeking opportunity and proposing several times lower than the actual and expected prices for a given property,
- Availability and terms of the organization of appointments, resulting from the need to inspect the property to make people interested,
- Negotiation skills and a good knowledge of effective presentations
- Knowledge of current legislation and the resulting opportunities for and constraints
- Patience and free time
- Sizeable budget, taking into account the need to pay the above-described independent advertising and publishing, regardless of the final results of the sale.
Even if every seller or buyer can do it yourself, it should take into account the large amount of time and what it requires, and the enormity of lurking dangers and pitfalls, especially considering the fact that certainly does not have a cheaper, more effective alternatives implemented by experienced and reputable professionals?
After all, in theory, each of us naprwadę could not fix the car yourself using specialized and authorized repairers, after all he could to lead his case in court without a lawyer dedicated itself to design, wymurować and finish a house or apartment without the external architect and construction companies or sell the same car without the help of commission, but are you sure, at the same time every day going to work is able to do it 100% safe and well, and this effectively, in the shortest possible time and even under current, ever-changing the law?
BENEFITS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF USE OF THE SERVICES INTERMEDIARY IN SALES AND LIST OF OTHER ACTIONS THAT AGENT OF EXECUTION FOR US:
- Professional preparation and implementation of the offer to the company computer system and share it with other agents both at home and abroad, as well as the publication of the offer at many national and international portals and advertising,
- Exercise innumerable amount of phones in order to promote the offer of potentially interested customers
- Multiple trips to the field to present the offer to potential customers,
- The organization of meetings to present clients property
- Help to find a common denominator to meet stakeholders` expectations transaction
- Comprehensive assessment of creditworthiness of buyers,
- Help me choose a convenient way of financing transactions, including bank loans,
- Planning the organization of the transaction, terms of particular activities and security interests of customers,
- Help to determine the specific contract terms that protect the interests of parties to the transaction,
- Assessment records of any credit agreement in terms of risk to pay compensation flowing to the seller,
- Meeting of the necessary documents and discuss the transaction with the notary,
- Ensuring completion of the transaction, in accordance with earlier observations made,
- Assistance of the total settlement and repayment of any debt by the seller,
- Participation in the release and transfer of the property, including the minutes of transfer and acceptance.
With this in mind it is worth noting that a lot of time and work and effort put into self-realization detailed steps to your dream purchase or sale of their property, often does not offset the cost savings of making everything yourself, and this should be stressed that all these intermediary activities usually performed at his own expense, as compensation receives only the agreed stage of the contract and not infrequently happens that after the successful completion of the transaction satisfying us as buyers or sellers.
In addition, each of the following placement can be individually priced individually, but would not it cheaper and easier to pay one flat fee for everything and it is only when we get the desired effect, and to ensure safety?
FOR TRANSACTIONS FOR LOCAL OR FOREIGN MARKETS COMMON PROPERTY RISK OF YOUR SAVINGS OR WHOLE LIFE IS GREAT, AND SURPRISES lying in wait for unwary SAMOSIÓW IS MUCH, SO SEE THE FOLLOWING EXAMPLES AND THINK THAT YOU STRONGLY TO RULE YOUR OWN?
CAUTION! Example No. 1 - click to read:
Two times is not your house sold!
SURPRISE! Example No. 2 - see part excerpt from KW:
Source: facebook.com / Agent.Po.Robocie
Encounter new surprises will be happy to BUY REAL ESTATE AGENTS WITHOUT YOU FIND IN THE GALLERY PHOTO BELOW!